The Princeton Charter School is situated on a seven acre campus located in north west Princeton just above North Harrison Street. Younger students attend classes in the K-4 building, designed by distinguished Princeton University architect, Ralph Lerner. A separate three-story school building houses grades 5-8 and was renovated between 1997 and 1999.
The Campus Center addition, completed in 2010, provides a 17,000 square foot multi-use facility that houses a black-box theater, a gymnasium, an art studio and classrooms for music. All students, grades K-8, attend classes in the Campus Center daily.
The campus also includes a beautiful playing field and playgrounds.
Administrative offices are located in the Marsee Center, an 1800's farmhouse that overlooks the campus.